Saturday, January 21, 2012

Guessing Time!



Probably a decade or so ago my mother, aunt, and girl cousins all sat around my Grandmother's dining table and played a game that determines the gender and number of your future children. Have any of you heard of it? You take a ring and tie it to a thread about 12 inches long. Hold the ring by the thread over your wrist. If the ring goes in circles (round and round) you’re having a boy, if it swings side to side, then it’s a girl. I wish we still had that little piece of paper we wrote the results down on. It would be funny to compare and see if it was close to right. All I remember is that one of my cousins is going to have about 15 kids or something...

Anyway, we get an ultrasound this week and Adam and I really excited to find out what this little nugget inside of me is! But first, we want to know all of your guesses! Boy or Girl? Because I'm not a fancy blogger I didn't do a built in survey or poll or anything - you'll just have to leave your guess in a comment :)

8 comments:

Jenni & Stanton said...

Ah it's this week?! That is so exciting!!!!! I'm going to guess its a BOY!

Lisa Weiler said...

Beats I didn't know you had a blog! Dude. Consider yourself followed.

Lisa Weiler: BOY
Austin LaBanc: GIRL

Kim said...

Since we are already picking up darling little girl outfits, I am going to guess a girl! Then we do not need to take back so many. :) Please let us know as soon as possible! We can hardly wait!
Love you!
Mom

Amanda said...

I can't believe your ultrasound is this week and that you didn't save that piece of paper! Jk:) I totally remember that day-maybe because I was the one having a million kids. I remember I eventually pulled my hand away because it never stopped. Lol. But it said my first two were boys (I can't believe it's not 100% accurate! Lol). anyways, my guesses are waaay more accurate, and I say it's a BOY! You'll have to let me know once you find out! Hope you're feeling well :)

didi said...

kc: boi
dd: gurl

didi said...

also, kasey just said "AND YOURE GOING TO NAME HIM KASEY JR"

Amelia said...

Mealz: boy
Lorenzo: boy

Catherine said...

A day late, but I don't know the gender of the babe yet, so I guess BOY!