Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When Adam's family came up from DC to visit us, we went to the giant Carnegie Museum of Natural History to see the Dinosaurs (and modern art and architecture and gem show, etc)

 Adam's parents came to this museum on a business trip about 10 years ago and they remembered how huge the gem display is, so this pic is for them.
 They have an impressive kid dig. Naturally, Adam jumped right in.

We ended their visit by going to our favorite diner - Pamela's. Here is Brigham with his aunt that he loves!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what fun things you guys have been up to! And why am I not surprised AT ALL to see you full-heartedly celebrating every holiday. You were the best FHE mom at BYU because of all the holiday celebrations each Monday. I love how well you are able to have fun and celebrate little things :)

Stephanie said...

So cool!! I wish we had more amazing museums here. That's one of the things I miss the most from big cities