Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our New Home

Okay, here are some basic pics of our apartment and Frick Park. I think one of the VERY best things about our place is the park right behind our house. It is Pitt's largest park that winds up and down huge hills, around streams, behind neighborhoods, around an antique cemetery, over bridges, and a mini soccer field. It has a million little and large running paths, including a 9 mile run. Probably my favorite part of the day is my morning jog through this heavily wooded forest. Love it!







Here are some quick snap shots of the apartment when we were almost done setting it up. I just quickly snapped them on my iphone and didn't look at them till I uploaded them on my computer. So, just to let you know it is a 1br on the 3rd floor of a victorian home which gives us nice high vaulted ceilings. Also, I am obviously not a professional photographer and these pics actually make it look a lot smaller than it really is (except the bathroom. that is tiny).

The Kitchen




Bedroom and Bathroom





cute Adam working on his homework in our front room.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Candace, I love that you're blogging again and I LOVE your place! The park/forest is gorgeous. And your house is so cute too! I especially love how you set everything up in the kitchen. And it wouldn't be complete without the bathroom shot:)

Kim said...

Candace,

I want to jog through that wonderful park, or at least take a morning walk. Maybe Dad and I will rent a UHALL just for fun and take a drive back there! OK, not the UHALL but we already want to come back. I bet the Spring is AMAZING!

Thanks for blogging! It is so fun to feel a part of your life. :)

Jenni & Stanton said...

Candace for some reason the blog I have for you is super old that hasn't been posted on forever? I don't even know and today I discovered this one and I can't believe my slow brain didn't catch on to click on your name and find a current blog... I am so happy to find a current one though and get to see your life in a nutshell! Your house is adorable! And I have to agree that you decorated the kitchen so cute!! I love the orange plates! I want to come visit you so bad!