Sunday, January 13, 2013

AZ Trip/Brigham's Blessing

I know.
I know.
I'm way behind, but I have to at least post about the rest of our AZ trip last October because Brigham was blessed. It was so humbling to be able to bless him in my parents home with all my extended family there. They were so nice to wait an extra day before traveling home to be there for it.


  I have the best family!


 Seriously, it was so cool to have both of his great-grandparents there. Bunny sewed him this AMAZING white blanket. It is gorgeous. She said it took her 100+ hours.

Grandma Cookie gave him his blessing outfit. She even found it at the same boutique she bought my blessing dress from. Isn't she thoughtful?

Brigham was upset at one point so Didn started singing to him and he loved it. I'm so glad Amanda caught this on camera.


A major highlight was just to be with my cousins. 


Blake and Brigham finally got to meet.


We were also able to sneak away and celebrate Steph's bday at a family favorite restaurant.


 Oh, and the extended family visits ended with an oreo party. Amanda even showed us a new milk dipping technique. genius.



Luckily, Brigham and I were able to stay with in AZ for an extra week after everyone else went home. So, we were able to spend some real time with my fam. We were also there for Stanton and Jenni's wedding present opening gathering that Jenni's family has made a tradition. It was nice to get together again as families after all the wedding dust settled.






It was good to be with fam, but Adam was so happy when we flew home since he was by himself for an entire week. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a wonderful time! And may I say, you make one beautiful momma.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Brigham is so cute! That smile in the last picture!! I think he is the perfect mix of you and Adam, I can see traits of both of you in him. You do have the best family. Love Gma Cookie. So nice you could be with everyone and bless him at home :)