Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Governor Huntsman came to the Jerusalem Center for a forum. Everyone was stoked to hear him speak and spend dinner with him. I wasn’t expecting much out of the experience since I am not from Utah. However, I did become best friends with his head economics man. He sat next to me at dinner. We chatted, we laughed, we cried together. We really are best buddies. He gave me his card and took a picture with me. And in the three hours we spent he offered me a permanent well paying job and gorgeous husband in the Holy Land. All I could ever want.

3 comments:

a said...

Oh how I love you Candace. So does this mean you'll be staying there? I mean you'd have all you ever wished for with a gorgeous husband and lots of money! ha ha. Just kidding, please come home! I'm so glad your Egypt adventure was so great. Did you get a chance to sing some Prince of Egypt? Love you lots!
Angela

Amanda said...

Wow, Candace, that's amazing!! I hope you didn't turn him down?:) was the job in Utah or over there? lol

Candace said...

well, i'll have to wait and see other options in the Holy Land. In Egypt I was offered a million camels because of my fair skin, hair, and eyes. But i'm leaning more toward America since Cliff's offer (Huntsman's right hand man) was also in Jeru. But i haven't made any promises....