Friday, May 8, 2009

Jump.


This is Bethany. One day we went on an adventure to Gethsemane and the Russian Church of the Ascension and the Orson Hyde Gardens and a billion other places. It was great. At one point we were so far ahead of our group that we stopped to take jumping pictures. Well, while we were struggling to take a pic while we were both in the air, a clan of 20 or so Greek grandparents stopped and cheered us on. They were so happy to see young college kids jumping around like six year olds. It was a funny little moment in the day’s adventures. Just thought I’d share that since I know that my jumping has brought my family so much entertainment in the past.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you are FAR off the ground. Great job CK! I think you are improving - if that is even possible!